We’re looking for an experienced and responsible demolition laborer. We offer competitive pay and opportunities for advancement.
- Clean and sort construction debris, concrete, trash, trees, dirt, etc. by hand or with equipment.
- Perform demolition inside and outside of buildings using various tools such as jackhammers, sledgehammers, cutting torches, etc.
- Hook up water hoses and spray for dust control during the demolition process.
- Assist demolition operators.
- Keep job site clean and in order.
- Work safely and take direction from leadership.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Valid driver’s license
- One or more years of experience in construction or demolition
- Able to safely perform physical and manual work.
- Have a solid understanding of the importance of safety.
- Excellent stamina
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- OSHA 10 hour safety training.
Job Type: Full Time Part Time